Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Coming Home {Hong Kong, 10.30.2012}


So excited that we are at the stage of the “coming home” blog post! Woo hoo!!! We cannot wait to hug the littles at home as well as properly thank the Grandmas, Jon and Rita, Jennie and all the others for loving on the littles!  What a blessing to be surrounded by friends and family who love our kiddos!
Today, we packed up our things, did a little more exploring of Guangzhou (including taking the subway!), picked up Nora’s visa and made our way to Hong Kong (via a van/driver).  Little Miss was not a good traveler today!  We are praying she was just getting it out of her system in preparation for tomorrow’s long travel day!!!


Hey, guess what?  I’m coming home!!!

Thank you all for your prayers and sweet comments, it is amazing to think that we are at the point of coming home!     

9 comments:

Amy said...

I wonder if you are a bit excited about coming home! Your post is full of exclaimation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

So excited to see you tomorrow and meet your sweet Nora!

Love,
Amy

Nikki said...

"...to the place where you belong..." Excitedly awaiting and regularly praying... XO

Unknown said...

Heather, I have been following your post since Donna Mayer introduced me to it years ago when you lost Owen. I was the speaker at Turkey Tinsel and Tears after losing my daughter Miyah at 37 weeks. Anyway, I have an afghan that my aunt made for me when I was pregnant with Miyah. It has been sitting here waiting for someone special to have it. I would love to send it to Nora if you would like it. It is hard to just donate it or sell it. Please email me your address when you have a chance. What a blessing for you and your family to have sweet Nora in your lives. I look forward to following the story as it continues.

Amy Lehman
amyciskelehman@gmail.com

Pam Jackson said...

Praying for safe travels for Jason, you and little Miss Nora, and the sweetest of reunions with your "littles."

Renee said...

Safe travels! I can't wait to meet little Miss Nora and to hear all about your journey. Hugs to you all! Hope to see you soon!
Love you!

Paulette said...

Next stop, home!! YAY! Praying for smooth travels tomorrow~

Melanie said...

I am so very happy for you, Heather-and for Nora, too! My daughter and I have enjoyed following your blog every day of your trip! Truly gives us a taste of what our trip will be like in the near future! Thank you for posting! Praying for a safe and uneventful journey home!

Sharon said...

Welcome Home! We are so happy for all of you. Looking forward to meeting Nora and seeing you again. Love the hair bands on Nora's head. We missed you trick-or-treating tonight!

Dana said...

Wow - you took the subway?!? Cant wait to hear about that!!! Praying for happy travels...but as i kept telling myself, at least the travel part will all be over soon!