Weighing in at 17 pounds, 8 ounces and at 29 3/4 inches long, she is ...
- Full throttle crawling, and she is speedy when she wants to be (unless she has a toy in each hand, then it's army crawl time, but she still gets where she wants to go)
- Standing on her own, long enough that she can clap for herself ... she is a wee bit proud of herself
- Waving (generally at herself) whenever anyone says "hi" or "ni hao"
- Giving out more smiles, more easily
- Loving looking at books but scared of big sister's baby dolls
- Starting to sleep better at night ... daytime naps are another story
- Still on formula but trying more baby foods
- Stealing our hearts more and more each day