Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pure Exhaustion (And A Few More Airport Photos)

When we started our adoption journey, I knew there were going to be times of pure bliss and times of just plain 'ole hard stuff.  We really have been so blessed this far in our journey, but today, my friends, was a hard day.  Today has followed multiple nights of very little sleep as little miss' internal clock, I believe, is still on China time.  Who can blame the girl, she has been in that same time zone for 15 months.  When she is up half the night; however, she is restless and fussy.  And, after a day of travel Tuesday and Wednesday and three nights home with little sleep, there have been some meltdowns, myself included!  Just keeping it real!

Of course, I would not change a thing, and I know this will pass.  And, ending the day with smiles and sisterly love almost makes me forget about the exhaustion ... almost ...
 
And, some more airport photos ...
The kids with their cousins and the beautiful sign that they all made together at Jon & Rita's
Daddy and His First Little Girl

2 comments:

Kim said...

Praying for the exhaustion and for little Miss Nora to adjust to the time change and unfamiliar everything soon;) PRAYING for supernatural strength and joy!!!

Bethany said...

Great photos. Love seeing their smiles!! Hope you get rest tonight!