Monday, April 8, 2013

Your Little Boy is So Cute ...

When out and about with Nora, the one comment we seem to hear the most is “your little boys is so cute” … it’s humorous and annoying all at the same time! I get that her hair is just coming in after having her head shaved for the first 15 months of her life in an orphanage for cryin’ out loud (and side note, can I just say that I love her thick, shiny, dark hair that is coming in?). At least once a week I find myself “threatening” to get Nora’s ears pierced to avoid some of these comments. But I haven’t given in ... yet … it may be just a matter of time.
Admittedly, this comment surfaces the most when Jason is doing the grocery shopping with the girls (another side note, I am definitely blessed to have a husband who does the grocery shopping). Jason is MUCH more laid back than I so often his response is simple and something along the lines of “thank you, we think SHE’s pretty adorable too.” I’m glad his mouth filter works better than mine as I could just imagine what my typical response would be …
Seriously, Lydia is teaching Nora A LOT ... funny faces when I'm trying to take a photo is one of the tricks Nora seems to have perfected ... thanks to Lydia!

No comments: