Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Show Hope Girls

Robyn, Heather & Elizabeth - August 2012

Two of my favorite ladies, so blessed to have these two special friends in my life.  Robyn and Elizabeth both attended / hosted my Stella & Dot open house adoption fundraiser in their Show Hope t-shirts.  And, I was sporting mine as well.  Love these girls!!!!  As I posted before, Elizabeth is a Stella & Dot "stylist" and is donating all of her commissions from my open house to the Nora fund.  Beside myself with gratitude ... 

The open house went really well!!!  And, it was so fun having ladies through the house all afternoon (and some occassional boys despite the "no boys allowed" rule that my super outgoing 7 1/2 year old niece tried to enforce, that girl cracks me up) - lots of chatting, snacking and modeling fun jewelry! 

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us, encouraging us and supporting us in so many other ways.  We. Are. Humbled.

No comments: