Sunday, March 13, 2011

More Etsy Fun

I realize that I have had nothing thought-provoking to post on lately.  Rather I seem to be doing a lot of blogging about Etsy ... maybe I should have chosen a career in marketing?  Ha ha.  Consistent with my slight obsession with Etsy, check out Ellison's here or at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Ellisons, where you will find fun, new products added - lots of super cute stuff for Spring and Summer!!!

A few of my personal favorites ...
The "Going on a Picnic" Korker

The "Sweet Watermelon" Korker

The Ladybug Clip - so, so cute!

The RaggieMuffin
And, these elegant flower clips ... would be so perfect for Easter!

Of course, there's lots more, but I'll let you check those out ...

1 comment:

Rita L said...

Thanks for sharing!

If anyone is on facebook they can do a search for Ellisons: Piggy Clips, Korkers & More and "Like" us there.

For every 40 Fans we get we do a giveaway and once we reach 1000 Fans we'll do a giveaway for a YEAR'S worth of hair accessories, so check it out!