Friday, July 9, 2010

Full Week, Full Heart

Phew, it's been a busy week ...

Three baseball nights ... two were Jack's games, one was our niece's game (who, unfortunately, I did not get a picture of - let me tell you though, she is one cute and fashionable ball player with her skirt, yes, skirt - hmmm ... will Lydia be like that?) ...
A night of moving Samuel's things into Jack's room ...
A night at Lifest with a "chance" (definitely a "God Thing") encounter with the lead singer of Casting Crowns, Mark Hall (I'm still a bit "star" struck).  I know, I know, he's just a person, like you and me ... but still, he's the lead singer of Casting Crowns, and we love Casting Crowns ... I think I may have mentioned that before on this blog ... or, is it obvious based on the fact that we have now been to three Casting Crowns concerts in two years?
And, of course, Lydia loved her first Casting Crowns concert ...

A busy week and a full heart, how we love these summer days!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am finding the same thing -- summer days are busy days. Jack looks so cute in his uniform!

How are the boys enjoying being together? I think they are going to love it! Our boys certainly do.

Hope this week is a little slower for you!

Amy